Write from the perspective of an empty glass.
- Capture the glass’ emotions and feelings
- Does it live in a cupboard or is it a fancy glassware?
- Does it have a favourite liquid that is put inside?
Write about what you would do on a terribly rainy day?
- What would you do? Would you play videogames all day?
- Would you write an imaginative story or imagine you are somewhere else to escape the monotony of the day?
Going to the vet,
Write from the dog/cat's point of view.
Write from the perspective of a computer virus. You could make your virus as indestructible as you like.
Have it infect important documents and destroy it all.
Write from the point of view of a stack of paper sitting precariously close to a shredder.
Write from the point of view of a wedding bouquet.
Write from the perspective of a coffee maker that has short circuited.
Write from the point of view of a blood stained knife inside an assassin’s pocket.
Write from the perspective of a soda can/water bottle that has been thrown into the rubbish bin instead of the recycling bin.
.Write from the perspective of a skateboard
Write from the point of view of a valuable watch/necklace inside a thief’s pocket.
Write from the perspective of an overused, dirty toaster.
Write in the voice of a rope about to snap.